Master Scheduling Specialist
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Master Scheduling Specialist
- The Master Scheduling Specialist will be responsible for the development of detailed resource-loaded production schedules for all awarded contracts and customer commitments.
- The integration of all schedules into the consolidated production plan to forecast work cell schedules and loads; identify resource constraints; level load capacity; develop and implement risk mitigation and alternate production plans as required.
- Development of high-level schedules for proposal activity; run simulations to create production planning scenarios to identify future capacity loads and resource constraints.
- Interface with Production Control, Program Operations Management, and Lab Management on production schedules; work with cross-functional Integrated Development teams to report on status; resolve long-term scheduling constraints.
- Interface with Engineering and Program Management to ensure dynamic program schedules are incorporated into daily production plans.
- Manage SAP end item demand; work within the Planning organization to ensure MBOM and MRP requirements are accurately reviewed and mesh with the detailed production schedule.
- Interface with Production Control for best timing of production readiness and order release.
- Interface with Material Planning for critical path shortage feedback as it relates to schedule; timing of engineering change implementation and understanding of schedule impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of related experience in Planning, Scheduling, Supply Chain, Operations, Manufacturing; or at least 6 yrs. of related experience is required.
- Must be able to interpret and act on conflicting or incomplete information in pursuit of an objective; adaptable to changing priorities.
- Requires strong planning, organizational, and communication skills; the ability to take the initiative and work both independently as well as cooperatively within a team environment.
- ERP/MRP knowledge; SAP experience preferred
- Excel and Microsoft
- Project experience preferred
- Understand linkage between Engineering, Operations, and Supply Chain
- Knowledge of ACE and/or Lean Six Sigma is encouraged.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email