Master Alloy (CMA) Helper (Level I/1st shift)
Tampa, FL 33619
- The Helper will build, repair, and tear out a crucible assembly
- Build, repair, and tear out a tundish assembly
- Prepare ingot molds for cast
- Weigh-up and organize elemental raw materials & revert for melt campaigns
- Will be responsible for the safe operation and preventive maintenance of the ingot stripping press, crop saw, robotic mold cleaning cell, ingot blast unit, abrasive saw and band saw, and the laser marker.
- Other duties may be assigned as appropriate
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, engineers, and co-workers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
- Ability to perform unit conversions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must complete fork lift training.
- Must complete overhead crane training
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.