Marketing Manager I 187860
Charlotte, NC 28206 US
Raleigh or Charlotte locations
The Marketing Management team is responsible strategic development and implementation of annual marketing plans that drive awareness, interest and participation in our client’s programs, products and services. These plans deliver messaging, channel and budget recommendations leveraging historical and competitive learnings, data analysis and insights.
This role is accountable for the marketing strategy & execution for select programs within a line(s) of business (ex. Clean Energy, Energy Efficiency, Demand Response). These initiatives can range from small to complex and require marketing/communications experience and strong project management skills. They will partner with other business stakeholders and support organizations to develop marketing campaigns and manage the creative strategy to deliver on set business goals. This role will deploy the marketing channel plan and manage the budgets/expenses as well as the corresponding measurement and optimization, ensuring that strategic cost alignment and accepted ROI are continuously within stakeholder roadmaps.
• Develop, manage and track annual marketing plans and associated campaigns for customer facing programs, products, including creative strategy and channel alignment.
• Ensure the translation of product goals into marketing goals that maximize customer response rates and ROI.
• Partner with both external and internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize marketing messages, marketing channels and paid and earned media opportunities.
• Work with Corporate Communications on creative development & testing associated with marketing plans and campaigns that meet product goals and align with the brand.
• Assist or lead in managing marketing budget allocation and associated reporting.
• Determine campaign automation strategy for outbound marketing channels with key partners.
• Secure marketing with channel partners for implementation.
• Create dynamic customer targeting strategies.
• Effectively establish and track campaign metrics; determine the process for incorporating analytics into the marketing plan.
• Work with Marketing Strategy to develop content promotion and cross-selling opportunities.
• Collaborate with Insights team on consumer research and data needs.
• Anticipate internal and/or external challenges and/or regulatory issues; provides advice and technical expertise in marketing execution.
• Serve as the liaison with regulatory affairs, program management, customer service, corporate communications, legal and other key internal and external stakeholders to build alignment on the marketing plans.
• Responsible for all outbound marketing quality assurance procedures to protect customer data.
• Maintain a high degree of knowledge on best practices in marketing and strategic insight on current and new marketing outreach channels and emerging trends.
• Oversee planning, socialization, and implementation of various integrated communications within the organization to launch programs/campaigns.
• Manage, lead and organize multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously to meet desired product goals and timelines.
• Identify problems, develop solutions, and take actions to resolve.
• Minimum of 4 years related work experience. Areas of specialization: Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications
• Knowledge of marketing automation, direct marketing, and paid advertising
• Experience in Marketing/Communications campaign planning & execution
• Agency or client-side marketing or communications experience
• Demonstrated communication, presentation, interpersonal and writing skills
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Demonstrated planning and organizing skills
• Experience in the utility industry
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Knowledge of utility tariffs and regulatory requirements with utility programs
• Knowledge of sustainability/clean energy, energy efficiency, demand response products/programs
• Ability to work independently and/or a part of team
• Ability to take ownership of multiple priorities
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."