Minot, ND 58701
- With supervision, the Tech is responsible for assembling mechanical equipment or manufactured equipment to specifications as called out on equipment drawings.
- May assist more senior employees some of the time.
- Operates stationary and moving overhead cranes, forklifts, and any equipment needed to perform job within safety guidelines.
- Reads and interprets assembly blueprints and schematics and plans assembly or building operations.
- Sets and verifies parts clearances.
- Verify material per bill of material.
- Perform assemblies, based on assembly drawings and bill of materials.
- Aligns components, bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
- Bends and installs pipe for hydraulic systems.
- Technicians may be required to test or assist in testing operation of completed products.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 0 to 2 years relevant experience.
- One year tube bending experience.
- Must know how to properly read a tape measure, and have experience with various power tools, such as drill motors.
- Ability to drive a forklift and/or crane is preferred but is not mandatory.
- Must be able to operate pallet jacks, cranes and forklifts.
- Able to record serial number of assemblies for traceability purposes.
- Must be able to read all schematics, and use those schematics to build all required assemblies with minimal supervision.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Julian Clanton is a recruiter at HKA Enterprises. Julian's advice to job seekers is to "do your homework on the company, have good questions, and be yourself."