Longview, TX 75604
- The Manufacturing Tech will disassemble, inspect, repair, and/or install equipment and/or products.
- Fit, align, adjust and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and operating requirements.
- Test assembled product to ensure conformance to specifications - complete test and test reports.
- May be required to pressure test and/or hydro-test to specifications as required.
- Repair units or parts that have failed to meet specified functional performance.
- Apply grease, lubricants, paints and coatings as necessary during and after assembly operations.
- Complete documentation of work performed.
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts to move equipment.
- Operating forklift, torque wrenches, pneumatic tools, electric hand tools, painting, pull wrenches, banding, and pressure washer.
- Assembly/disassembly of Christmas Trees and wellhead equipment, frac tree assembly/disassembly.
- Reading shop routers and following detailed router instructions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in oil field.
- Previous experience in valve repair and/or manufacturing preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Julian Clanton is a recruiter at HKA Enterprises. Julian's advice to job seekers is to "do your homework on the company, have good questions, and be yourself."