Morton Grove, IL 60053
- The Manufacturing Engineer perform vital functions in more than one phase of bringing products to market.
- Will find and evaluate, better and more effective ways to manufacturer products, which involves machining techniques, processes, and procedures.
- Will drive change thru continues improvement using lean concepts and activities to drive product quality, safety and product cost.
- The work is often hands-on, interacting with shop floor personnel and with engineering and manufacturing groups to ensure lean plans are created and implemented.
- Either design new Lean Six Sigma concepts or evaluate and implement existing concepts and best-in-class manufacturing techniques
- Incorporate engineering specifications into design, process, or techniques and provide feedback to capture lessons learned.
- Create, implement, and monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
- Improve manufacturing process safety, quality, and cost.
- Ensure solutions achieve required quality levels, reliability, and consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering.
- 8-10+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical manufacturing processes, including assembly and testing.
- Significant experience with CNC programming
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English language skills required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.