Manufacturing Engineer (Level II)
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will provide project planning, installation, start-up and acceptance, as well as engineering support of new installations and optimization measures of the conveyor and equipment technology in Assembly.
- Plans and coordinates processes, tools, fixtures and equipment for designated areas of responsibility.
- Leads special projects as assigned including equipment/structure modifications.
- Plans and/or leads engineering changes and deviations.
- Develops, evaluates and improves processes and process methods utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication process, tooling and production equipment capabilities, methods and quality control standards.
- Creates and maintains process sheets.
- Analyzes and plans space requirements and workflow and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with finance, procurement, design staff and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned by operations supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but an associate degree is required
- 6 years of experience.
- 3+ in project management
- Experience working as a either a Manufacturing Engineer, Process Support or Process Improvement Specialist, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Must have Siemens S7 and PLC Programming for Automated Conveyor Systems.
- Must have experience planning and validating coding for PLC’s.
- Project management experience is required.
- Working with external installers will be required.
- Process improvement and validation experience is necessary.
- Lean manufacturing methodologies are a plus!
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.