San Antonio, TX 78226
- The Detailer will perform minor repairs or modifications of various aircraft engine parts using various shop machines and equipment.
- Set up and operate equipment to test engine components to determine serviceability conditions.
- De-bur various engine parts.
- Repair components without distorting original configuration or tolerances.
- Use precision measurement equipment to determine areas of re-work. Perform duties in accordance with technical orders, Process Routing Work Instructions (PRWIs), blueprints, sketches, sample parts and specialized fixtures.
- Responsible for overall work assignments under the supervision of the Cell Manager/Work Leader.
- Restore aircraft components to airworthiness standards.
- Operate manual and automated blast cabinets.
- Apply protective and wear coatings, corrosion coatings for wear resistance and thermal barriers.
- Prepare components for metal spray operations by masking and grit blasting.
- May be required to perform other duties as company workload dictates.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two years’ experience in this skill.
- Working knowledge of applicable technical publications.
- Ability to use, read and interpret precision measuring equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, subordinates, supervisors and management personnel.
- Frequent lifting, pulling and pushing of 30-50 lbs required.
- Ability to occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist in performance of work.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.