$36.00-46.00 Newnan, GA 30265
- The basic purpose or function of this position is to evaluate components to determine reparability, work scope, process capability, repair cost, required tooling, fixtures, etc.
- Uses OEM’s Overhaul Manuals to determine component part number, engine applicability, cleaning requirements, inspection requirements, and repair work scope needed to support repair development.
- Compile project plans to show people/departments involved and implementation progress and completion schedules
- Generate all required routings, procedures, process descriptions to be used for R&D and production implementation
- Follow project through all phases of conception, R&D, production implementation, and continued production support
- Troubleshoot problems on existing production issues requiring Engineering support and input
- Support production processing in areas of welding, brazing (torch and vacuum), heat treating, peening (shot and glass bead), thermal spray, surface finishing, coating, machining, grinding , NDT
- Interface with customer Engineering to ensure customer engineering requirements are met (approvals, specifications, capabilities)
- Work with all department heads as needed to introduce, plan, incorporate, and follow through with projects as required
- Work closely with Tool Design for tooling/fixturing/gaging concepts, designs, costs, methods, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3 + years prior manufacturing experience, aerospace experience preferred OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Capable of producing detailed and accurate data
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
- Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.