Tucson, AZ 85745
- The Tech reads, interprets and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and technical illustrations
- Performs skilled repair work, on wastewater treatment plant equipment and instruments
- Inspects, repairs and maintains electrical and/or electro-mechanical operating and control systems, equipment and fixtures
- Inspects, maintains and repairs wiring and lighting systems, electrical control equipment, meters, outlets, and panels, as well as motors, pumps, and drives
- Installs new equipment, interprets oral and written instructions, specifications, wiring diagrams, and codes
- Establishes and maintains scheduled electrical and mechanical maintenance program for the plant's equipment
- May repair electrical and electronic instruments
- Keeps electrical and mechanical maintenance records, prepares labor and material estimates
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4 years’ experience as an electrical/mechanical technician including proficient use of hand and electrical tools.
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, equipment, and tools used in the construction, repair, and operation of engines, pumps, and other mechanical equipment related to wastewater treatment plant operations and procedures; safe work practices.
- Demonstrated ability to use computers and computer software including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and to enter data into a computerized maintenance management systems to compose and complete computer reports.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.