Lester Pr, MN 55354 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
We’re looking for a night shift Maintenance Technician working our 12 hour 4 crew schedule (alternating work days) 6p-6a. Starting wage would be $30/hr plus a $2/hr night shift premium, however training would be on day shift and not eligible for the premium until training is completed.
• Troubleshoot and repair facilities and production equipment to minimize downtime and to provide a safe work environment
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on facilities and equipment to improve reliability and to reduce unscheduled downtime
• Assist in the specification of new equipment to facilitate proper specification and application.
• Install new facility and production equipment according to schedule and assist in making the new equipment perform to its intended purpose to maintain company profitability and/or competitive advantage
• Develop, recommend, and implement improvements to facilities and equipment to improve safety quality, and productivity
• Repair or upgrade existing machine components to maintain a supply of replacement parts
• Complete paperwork on repairs, preventive maintenance, parts requests, and project work to ensure proper documentation of work and communication of needs
• Follow AIB and ISO guidelines while performing daily functions
• Must have a general maintenance work background with primary strength in electrical
• Proven experience in the following areas with regard to trouble shooting industrial control systems:
o AC/DC motors (trouble shooting, maintenance and theory of operations)
o AC/DC drives (trouble shooting, maintenance and theory of operations)
o Motor starters (theory of operations)
o Speed feedback – namely encoders and tachometers (trouble shooting and theory of operations)
o Transducers (Sensors) – namely for tension, pressure, temperature and level (trouble shooting, calibration and theory of operations)
o Programmable Controllers (PLCs) – (Trouble shooting and theory of operations)
o Control signals – Familiarity with common signal types and how they are utilized in industrial controls
o Proficiency in reading hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and ladder logic/control diagrams is essential
• Skilled in electrical/electronic, general welding, general machining, plumbing, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems with a strong emphasis on electrical
• Able to work overtime, weekends, and possible off-shift
• Demonstrated good performance in current role
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.