Hodgkins, IL 60525 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
- The preferred candidate will have knowledge of troubleshooting PLCs and a functional understanding of bulk material transport equipment to include loaders, hoppers, and vacuum system.
- A basic understanding of Continuous Improvement and Plastic Extrusion is a plus.
- Perform mechanical/electrical maintenance to meet safety, housekeeping, quality, cost, and production requirements with minimal supervision
- Perform various work duties at the direction of his/her supervisor and manager
- Must be a leader who is an active participant for positive change and help us attain/sustain improved performance (WCM/Lean)
- Perform troubleshooting and calibration
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specification to determine layout of electrical equipment installations, maintenance and repair
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring equipment on Plant and Production systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Prepare written and verbal reports/recommendations
- Enter information into a CMMS system
- Assist other maintenance team members as required in support of plant goals
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Industrial Electronics or related field
- Experience with electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic control systems
- Some experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (troubleshooting only, not design)
- Strong electrical background
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Safety conscious mindset
- Experience using a computer (CMMS, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Welding and fabrication preferred
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to frequently lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to constantly work in a non-conditioned environment
- Ability to frequently ascend/descend a ladders/stair as required to repair equipment
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Two-year technical degree preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.