Kansas City, MO 64153
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor
This is a direct hire position.
- The Maintenance Supervisor has specific technical and administrative responsibilities to assure that maintenance tasks and functions are carried out in compliance with the applicable requirements of the air carrier maintenance program and their inspection procedures manual.
- Ensure that all work performed under their supervision is performed in an airworthy manner and in compliance with approved technical data including accomplishment of all maintenance steps.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of aircraft to delivery schedules.
- Conducts supervisory and disciplinary duties, performance appraisals, and determine rate adjustments for direct reports.
- Conducts performance appraisal and determines pay adjustments for direct reports
- Observes all company, health, safety and environmental rules.
- Must hold an appropriate current airman’s certificate in accordance with FAR 65 (A&P license)
- Minimum of 18 months aircraft maintenance supervisory experience.
- Must have practical experience in the procedures, practices, inspection methods, material, tools, machine tools, and equipment generally used in the work for which the station is rated within the last 18 months.
- Solid people skills as demonstrated through positions of supervision and leadership.
- Demonstrated commitment to solid business ethics, professionalism, and equal opportunity.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.