Maintenance Mechanic (2nd shift)
Phoenix, AZ 85043
This is a 2nd shift positions available-3:00pm-11:30pm
- The Maintenance Mechanic will troubleshoot and repair all hydraulic and pneumatic systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair Gas and electric ovens and furnaces.
- Troubleshoot and repair Manual and CNC lathes, Mills and Grinders.
- Use and read blue prints, schematics, flow diagrams and one line drawings to diagnose and repair production equipment.
- Use mathematical formulas to solve for Area, Volume, Amperes, Ohms, Watts and other common maintenance related problems.
- Responsible for facility repairs such as drywall, plumbing, painting etc.
- Ensures compliance with Company IPM/QPM and ISO-9000 quality requirements
- Familiarity with Waste Water systems and Chemicals.
- Performing other tasks in the facility, as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a medium and/or heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints and equipment manuals
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and basic electrical circuitry
- Ability to read, interpret and understand work in-process documents
- Possess Welding, plumbing and carpentry skills
- Understand preventative maintenance systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fork lift certification
- Must have own hand tools
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.