Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Assignment duration about 2 years and could lead to full time employment
- Our client in Kalamazoo, MI is looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
- Will be working with mechanical, HVAC, production and piping systems in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- PE or PMP preferred
- At 10 years’ experience
- Knowledge of mechanical (HVAC, Production equipment) and piping systems
- Experience with utility startup and operation
- Experience with preventative maintenance programs and development
- Familiarity with SAP preferred
- Familiarity with change control process
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.