Rochester, MI 48307
- Teaming with other members of their Maintenance and Partner organizations, the Maintenance Enabler creates efficient preventive and corrective work order plans which focus on required resources (labor, material, special tools, diagrams, sketches, work procedures, regulatory procedures, permit identification, etc.) so that Maintenance jobs can efficiently take place, unimpeded and without barrier the first time they are assigned.
- The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler plans all future related work; develops schedules of upcoming work in the near and long term future. Levels Maintenance workloads in order to help optimize Maintenance labor utilization and internal production schedules.
- The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler issues a variety of computer based Planning and Scheduling informational and effectiveness reports for Maintenance and customer organizations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of CMMS computer programs desirable.
- Demonstrated skills with computer software applications (i.e. MS Project, Excel and/or Word).
- SAP required
- Maintenance background preferred
- Previous Pharmaceutical experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.