Maintenance Electrician (2nd or 3rd shift)
Orlando, FL 32801
This is a 2nd or 3rd shift position.
- The Electrician will be responsible for the inspection, repair, maintenance and approved modifications of a wide variety of industrial equipment.
- Maintain complete equipment records and documentation related to tests, maintenance, modifications, and repairs including refrigerant installation and recovery.
- Recommend improvements and modifications to procedures, process and equipment.
- Assist in identifying and maintaining an adequate supply of spare parts in a cost-efficient manner.
- Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas.
- Perform skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of facility equipment including: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, electrical systems, wiring, fixtures, apparatus, control equipment and related work as required.
- Completion of an electrical apprentice program and Journeyman status. May substitute or augment with Tech/Trade school Diploma in Electrical systems or HVAC plus 5 experience in the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of industrial equipment with related training.
- EPA Universal Technician Certification preferred
- Must be knowledgeable and trained in NFPA 70E.
- Experienced facility maintenance technician with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Specific knowledge in operating, maintaining and installing chilled water HVAC systems equipment is highly desired.
- Ability to perform tasks incidental to HVAC work i.e. wiring, controls, minor corrosion control and painting, light millwright, electrical and mechanical work, safety inspections and other work as assigned.
- Experience in refrigerant recovery and installation as well as experience on chilled water systems, split systems, computer room air conditioners and knowledgeable with control wiring highly desired.
- Computer literacy required.
- S. Citizenship required
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Ability to obtain and maintain any required security clearance including any future requirements or changes
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."