Machinery Lubrication Technician
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- The Machinery Lubrication Tech will perform machine lubrication in accordance with established procedures and good lubrication practices.
- Manage lubricant delivery, storage and dispensation.
- Manage existing lubrication routes and assist in improving or modifying routes as appropriate.
- Perform oil sampling.
- Document and maintain lubrication data per plant procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of Machinery Lubrication experience
- Basic computer skills required.
- Routinely handling hazardous materials and often exposed to heights, temperature extremes, equipment in motion, dusty and dirty conditions, stooping, bending and heavy lifting.
- Must possess a basic understanding of equipment and functions.
HKA is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.