Streetsboro, OH 44241 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Shift: 6pm-6am, Saturday-Tuesday
Perform routine and repetitive duties involved in minor adjustments and operation of assigned machines to meet quality and production requirements.
• Operate machine, making adjustments as required in order to maintain quality and production requirements.
• Work from work orders, samples, specification book, written and verbal instructions. Use small hand tools, such as rubber hammer, wrenches, screwdriver, and pliers, measuring and weigh scale, and operate overhead crane.
• Obtain work instructions and properly select and load in-process work in prescribed manner. Make adjustments in accordance with established procedures for machine operation. Check, set controls, and reset as required for proper speed, feed, tension, or other related machine operation. Remove completed work, apply side plates to core, identify, weigh, and properly store.
• Consistently monitor quality of product to maintain quality standards.
• Pull product samples during production to ensure quality of production.
• Maintain production log to track detail of daily production.
• Record time or production information required on proper form. Detect and report defective material, unusual conditions, or faulty equipment to proper supervision. Maintain work, storage area, machine, and related equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Observe all prescribed or standard safety rules and regulations.
• Maintain workplace housekeeping to provide a safe, clean work environment.
• Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed.
• Strong mechanical and math skills
• Ability to use a tape measure
• Manufacturing Experience a plus
• High School Diploma/GED
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.