Machine Operator 187572
Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
- Responsible for minimum standard rate production that exceeds with current market quality needs. Coordinating all activities relating to machine operation, material requirements and changeover to assure full utilization of Rollstock machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety regulations.
- Run Laminate Extrusion lines.
- Work with other operators and attendants within his/her team to maintain line stability and to produce the highest quality film possible.
- Monitors all instruments, controls, and material during each shift.
- Performs changeovers/start-up/shut-downs in a quality conscious manner in the required time.
- Completes all production and quality reports including QCs, SOCs, control charts, etc and enters into the computer.
- Maintains housekeeping in the area, following SQF and safety guidelines.
- Makes adjustments as needed to maintain rate, yield, and quality.
- Operators conveying and blending systems.
- Obtain material needed for shift.
- Perform QCs and SOCs for lines.
- Complete scrap tickets/weigh scrap.
- Guide Attendant in duties.
- 1-3 years
- Computer knowledge 1-2 years of Windows applications experience preferred
- Radiation Certification is preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.