MId-Level Structural Engineer
Tempe, AZ 85282
- The Mid-Level Structural Engineer will provide Structural Engineering services in the electronics industrial field through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
- Will be designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Maybe required to serve as the Lead Structural Engineer for a small project.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
- Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred
- Structural Engineer License (SE)
- Professional Engineer License (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days
- 6 to 10 years of experience in structural engineering
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
- Experience in Semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities
- Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.