ME General Engineer
East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an ME General Engineer
- The Engineer will have overall responsibility for providing and enhancing the toolset, F100 Engine Tracking and Management System (EMATS), utilized by 10+ F100 international customers to maintain the fleet safety and readiness levels coordinating through an organization of country fleet managers and field service representative, Digital Transformation & Analytics (DT&A) organization, and External Information Technology vendors supporting EMATS.
- Ensure critical issues are identified, tracked, and addressed from customer communication using appropriate customer action item tracking and reporting
- Facilitate and Coordinate EMATS Requirement changes and enhancements with the EMATS Program Manager
- Oversee software development and design approach at vendor
- Facilitate and provide controls with respect to External Vendor Information Technology Development and Support
- Define software system use cases and validation plans to ensure software meets design requirements prior to release to the customer
- Ensure F100 EMATS F100-220/229 Baseline is maintained, updated, and distributed to customers in a timely manner
- Type Series Model Configuration for Tracked Configured Item Identifiers (CIIs)/229 engines.
- Strong organizational skills, technical background, ability to work with Program Manager on daily activities and prioritization are required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email