MAOP Project Specialist II 187461
Charlotte, NC 28210 US
- Daily execution of the Project Deliverable Management Plan ensuring alignment and compliance with all Company Manuals, Requirements and Specifications.
- Coordinate issue resolution efforts by evaluating records (alignment sheets, pressure test packages, BOM / Material Test Records, etc.), tracking issues, recommending options to move forward and escalating issues as needed to assist with timely resolution.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure compliance with Company and Department requirements including stage-gate and project governance requirements.
- Identify accountable parties, metrics and controls to ensure that each Deliverable is complete in its entirety while reflecting the unique characteristics of the project.
- Set, monitor and reinforce MAOP and Deliverable quality expectations with internal and external team members and stakeholders.
- Reinforce project information mechanisms to track and report deliverable timing, quality and rejection rates.
- Secure and quality control project Deliverables to ensure they meet requirements/expectations and are ready to be handed-off data and receiving asset owners.
- The position is considered a technical SME and requires college level reasoning via formal education or work experience. It requires understanding and application of basic MAOP and project information principles. Document Controls background required. This position must be proficient with various computer applications and project information software.
Educational Background/Type of degree
- 2 year degree business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Related experience in lieu of degree. 5+ Years. Years of prior work related experience in addition to a degree: 2+ Years.
- MAOP and Project Information experience required
- Document Controls experience required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."