Logistics Quality Specialist
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Logistics Quality Specialist ensures supplier readiness for product launches and support during total product life.
- Serves as a Logistics representative for Supplier Qualification.
- Evaluates supplier logistic infrastructure, process capability, and effectiveness along with defines and works with the supplier to implement countermeasures to reduce risk.
- Uses the LOPA tool (Logistical Process Analysis) in order to improve supplier Logistics performance. Responsible for follow-up and closure of corrective actions from the LOPA.
- Evaluates along with determines and provides priority of resource allocation based on LPKM, SCQ Ampel, or Wrong Delivery (Mislabeling) results.
- Domestic and International travel to perform supplier audits in U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Collaborates effectively with company’s quality and purchasing department personnel.
- BS/BA degree in Logistics, Industrial Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 4 years of related professional experience in Logistics, Procurement, or Supplier Quality.
- Knowledge of Logistics concepts such as MRP, MOS, warehousing, transportation, material handling, production control, production scheduling, material planning, forecasting, container management, and packaging.
- German language skills preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer skills including MS Office, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Will require about 70% travel to supplier sites.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.