Charlotte, NC 28273 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
The individual with power line distribution construction experience that we are looking to bring aboard, will play a crucial role in our projects. However, it is important to emphasize that their involvement will solely focus on the responsibilities and tasks outlined below:
1. Quality control: ensuring that Power Distribution designs are constructible and meet the highest quality standards.
2. Designer training: providing training and guidance to both field and office designers to improve their understanding of constructability and industry best practices.
3. Preconstruction meetings: facilitating discussions and meeting prior to project initiations to address any design-related concerns and ensure a smooth transition to construction.
4. Predesign release meetings: reviewing and validating design plans before they're released, to catch any potential issues or inefficiencies.
5. Liaison between construction and design teams: serving as a vital link between our construction team and the design team to foster effective communication and collaboration.
6. Ability to design projects: while not their primary responsibility, the individual may provide valuable input in the design phase, leveraging their experience to optimize project plans.
7. Client report: building and maintaining strong relationships with our client’s comma ensuring their needs and expectations are met throughout the project lifecycle.
It is important to stress that this individual will not be involved in any power line construction activities. Their role is purely consultative, aimed at improving the overall quality and efficiency of our projects, and providing guidance and expertise to our design and construction teams.
We want to make it clear that their primary responsibility is to ensure that our Power Distribution designs are constructable and meet the highest industry standards. By doing so, we aim to enhance the overall success and client satisfaction of our projects.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.