Greensboro, NC 27409 US
This position will involve meeting with the public to discuss lighting demands based on company standards and requirements. Site visits to determine customer lighting demands for residential, business and subdivisions.
- Ability to identify and verify the utility infrastructure.
- Duties will include formulating and designing an outdoor lighting plan to best meet the customers’ needs that is within the guidelines of the standards.
- Communication skills will be crucial for discussions with clients, customers, crews, and other agencies.
- There will be intermittent days of fielding and days in the office designing.
- Ability to maintain a balance between schedules is imperative.
- Considerable walking, as well as carrying equipment, staking poles and flagging routes onsite is required
- Strong skills acknowledging and managing customer complaints and the ability to find resolutions is essential.
$19-22 (Starting range)
Skills: (needed, but not required)
MicroStation (highly recommended)
Basic Knowledge of Electric Fundamentals
Degree: (highly encouraged, but not required)
2-4 year degree
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.