Licensed Water Operator
San Marcos, CA 92069
• Implement, and ensure compliance with operating procedures to meet performance standards during varying conditions and emergencies. • Coordinate facility operations with the San Diego County Water Authority Operations Department and regulatory agencies ensuring efficient, continuous operation and compliance with water quality requirements. • Monitor operations performing the most difficult or complex of tasks. Analyze changing operational situations and/or equipment problems resolving technical difficulties. • Respond to after hours calls during emergency events. • Inspects malfunctioning equipment arranging for repairs either by plant staff or outside contractor. Recognizes facility or equipment deficiencies and/or hazards and recommending improvements. • Performs the duties of a Water Treatment Plant Operator as needed which can include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Possess valid California Driver's license
- Possess valid T3 or higher California Water Treatment Plant Operator's certificate
- Experience with SCADA, HMI, Operating Software, and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Be able to prepare concise and complete records and correspondence
- Be able to work with and around hazardous chemicals safely utilizing proper Personal Protective Equipment - Desired Skill Sets / Certifications: - 24-hr HAZWOPER training - Forklift certification - Operational experience with one or more treatment facilities processes
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.