Licensed Electrician with Active Secret Clearance (OVERSEAS)
Duncan, SC 29334
This position is located in Doha, Qatar and is full-time providing services 12 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- The Electrician is required to perform routine and emergency maintenance for all freezer and refrigeration units, as well as all equipment/appliances.
- Preventive and routine maintenance must be performed in accordance with manufacturer’s maintenance service instructions and recommendations.
- Preventive Maintenance encompasses the tasks necessary to prevent the premature failure of equipment and includes routine checks of all equipment, lubricating, greasing and oiling equipment parts/components on a regular basis, and the maintenance of equipment logs.
- Will be responsible to perform Hood and Duct Cleaning.
- Will be performing a lot of electrical maintenance as well as HVAC and DFAC Kitchen and dormitory maintenance.
- Must be a Licensed Electrician with a Secret Clearance.
- Must be experienced in British and US electrical voltage standards through British Standard BS 7671 and US NEC (National Electrical Code) standard.
- Experience with all the appliances in a DFAC kitchen or large restaurant kitchen will be a Plus.
Hood & Duct a preferred
HVAC not required
EPA 608 not required – preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."