Lead Repair Mechanic
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Lead Repair Mechanic.
This is a direct hire position
- The Mechanic ensures all tasks are completed in compliance with federal regulations, customer guidelines and company policies.
- Tracks labor hours prior to exceeding allotted estimated hours.
- Ensures prompt communication of all significant information to maintenance crews.
- Facilitates OJT to provide learning opportunities through work assignment and mentoring and complete OJT paperwork per company requirements.
- Helps develop technical and leadership skills of the mechanics.
- Reviews customer and FAA paperwork to ensure proper maintenance updates and compliance with applicable regulations and customer requirements.
- Performs maintenance tasks as required and become an active member of the crew.
- Communicates with Supervisor all information on assigned employees including disciplinary problems and make recommendations for performance evaluations.
- Directs maintenance manpower in response to workload requirements.
- Must hold an appropriate airman’s certification in accordance with FAR 65 (A&P License)
- Must have had at least 24 months of practical experience in the procedures, practices, inspection methods, materials, tools, machine tools, and equipment generally used in the area of responsibility.
- Applicable Repairman, Airframe and/or Powerplant license.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.