Tucson, AZ 85747
- The Lead Plumber will maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases
- Perform general maintenance, installation and repair duties and perform a variety of duties relative to facilities maintenance
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances and fixtures etc.
- Reviews service requests for repairs and maintenance, determines nature of problem, and executes appropriate solution
- Be willing to support other general building maintenance activity
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Trade school diploma or successful completion of apprenticeship preferred
- Valid license or certifications to practice profession
- Be Safety conscious and have machine guarding and Lockout/Tagout experience
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in commercial buildings
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access databases, send/receive email messages, and to prepare documents.
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings to understand the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.