Norwalk, CT 06851
- Job Summary: Perform the duties necessary to maintain landscaped areas in a commercial environment.
- Operate and maintain landscape equipment, such as mowers, trimmers and blowers, efficiently and safely.
- Remove debris and perform weed control.
- Communicate effectively and cooperate with supervisors, client, etc.
- Perform snow removal services at multiple locations, if applicable.
- Perform seasonal activities, such as mulching and winter assignments, efficiently and safely.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 0-2 years of experience using landscape maintenance equipment.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator's License preferred, not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.