Lumberton, NC 28360
Our client is looking for General Laborers with a familiarity with pipe and cable locators, maintenance of traffic, survey, or vacuum excavation truck experience.
Will work as a team in the field using the latest utility designating, locating and vacuum excavation equipment and technology.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 0 - 2 years of construction experience desired, but not necessary.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- Ability to follow instructions, being punctual, possess the ability to be trained, mentored and have a positive can-do attitude are necessities.
- Able to properly expose or locate various subsurface utilities safely in varied site conditions or ability to learn subject matter and skills through training.
- Ability to perform some equipment maintenance tasks a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude is desired.
- Frequent lifting of 50 pounds, walking for extended periods, and working in all weather conditions and climates, willing to work evenings/weekends when required, willing to travel for overnight and extended stay projects as required.
- A valid current driver’s license and have the ability to obtain a Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical card for Commercial Motor Vehicle operation is required.
- Current Commercial Driver’s License is a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.