Laborer/Set Up Technician
West Union, WV 26456
12 hour shift. Participate in a rotating after hours on-call schedule to meet customer emergency needs.
- The Laborer/Set-Up Tech is responsible for loading and unloading pumps, hoses and other pump related accessories on and off of delivery trucks and third-party freight carriers.
- Will also maintain a clean and orderly yard environment to enable safe and efficient movement of motorized loading equipment.
- Identify and pull hose, pipe and fittings to fulfill rental and sales contracts.
- Work in cooperation with material handlers to safely load equipment on and off trucks and trailers.
- Assist in securing load utilizing straps and chains or other securement methods.
- Ensure yard and loading areas are clear of debris and trash; accessories and equipment are organized and easy to access.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to read, write legibly and communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and managers.
- Prior experience in a construction or industrial work environment preferred
- PPE required: Fire Retardant clothing to the wrist/ankle and steel toe boots above the ankle
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.