Laborer/Set Up Technician
Elmira, NY 14903
- MUST be flexible with hours they can work. Potentially looking at 7/12s depending on how busy sites are.
- The Laborer will identify and pull hose, pipe, fittings and pumps to fulfill rental and sales contracts.
- Utilize motorized equipment handling machinery to safely load equipment on and off trucks and trailers.
- Assist in securing load utilizing straps and chains.
- Ensure yard and loading areas are clear of debris and trash; accessories and equipment are organized and easy to access.
- Travels locally as needed to assist with mobilization/demobilization of pump systems on customer job sites.
- Assists in connecting pipelines, setting pumps and dismantling application when project is complete.
- Participates in a rotating after hours on-call schedule to meet customer emergency at facility and when needed on customer sites.
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in a construction or industrial work environment.
- Prior experience operating heavy industrial equipment
- Ability to follow directions and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours to respond to customer emergencies.
- Ability to read, write legibly and communicate effective with co-workers, supervisors/managers and customers.
- Ability to safely operate diesel powered hydraulic lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, front-end loaders, towmotors, telehandlers, etc.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record; Class A or B license preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.