Vancouver, WA 98660
- The Lab Tech performs routine and non-routine quantitative and qualitative biological or chemical analytical tests according to standard procedures.
- Will evaluate and resolve problems by applying appropriate solution from pre-determined list.
- Under direct supervision, performs a variety of routine laboratory operations.
- Duties usually consist of making measurements, performing several routine quantitative and qualitative biological or chemical analytical tests according to standard procedures.
- Assists higher level technicians in setup of laboratory equipment and in recording data for experiments and procedures.
- Uses various instruments to prepare for and perform tests.
- Performs routine and safety program checks and preventive maintenance on instruments.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 1 year of experience preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of procedures and technical concepts within own area, and applies technical skills gained through some formal education or on-the-job training.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.