Kalamazoo, MI 49001
This is a PART TIME position
- The Lab Technician analyzes raw material, in-process intermediate, and finished products to meet quality specifications.
- Performs a variety of laboratory tests on raw materials, intermediates, and finished products.
- Sets up experiments and tests following detailed instruction and procedures.
- Maintains detailed documentation and data as a result of tests.
- Assists in updating operating procedures and batch sheets for various plant trials.
- Assists in the development of various analytical methods for the lab.
- Operates and maintains lab equipment and supplies.
- Assists in instrument troubleshooting.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Associate degree in chemistry
- 2 years’ experience in a QC Lab environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.