Ayer, MA 01432
- The Kitter will fill orders and issues parts from stock.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Complies and maintains records of quantity, type and value of materials and stocked supplies.
- Counts material and supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records.
- Verifies recorded counts against physical counts and reports discrepancies.
- Prepares list of depleted items.
- Stocks and issues materials.
- Maintains all stock areas in a neat, clean, and safe working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED required.
- Attention to Detail and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain documentation and counts.
- Versed in inventory and recording.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions.
- Excellent math skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Count, sort or weigh incoming articles to verify receipt.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve problems.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.