Key Accounts Manager
Chandler, AZ 85226
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Key Accounts Manager
- The Manager will establish and build strong, long lasting relationships with assigned current accounts and potential new customers.
- Evaluate and anticipate customer needs working collaboratively with the customer to provide product that will meet and exceed company and customer expectations.
- Provide superior customer service ensuring product meets quality standards and is delivered on time.
- Serves as the main point of contact for assigned customers managing day to day account activities.
- Follow and ensure compliance to quality system and cGMP programs.
- Make contact with potential customers by telephone and email to determine customer needs and fit, while communicating organizational capabilities and offerings.
- Coordinate RFQ (Request for Quote) documents which include supplement facts, testing, price, packaging and any other information requested by the customer.
- Coordinate RFI (Request for Information) documents which include quality surveys, certifications, certificates of free sale and other export documents, capability presentations and any other information requested by the customer.
- Handle all customer related concerns and complaints, and work with necessary internal departments to resolve the problems quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Work with customers regarding purchase orders, pricing, terms and conditions and lead times.
- Provide production and shipping numbers to management.
- Meet with prospects and customers at company facilities, trade shows and customer visits (as required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or extensive DS industry experience required
- 5 - 8 years of experience
- Strong computers skills.
- Must be able to create spreadsheets, presentations, documents and utilize computer software and programs.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Strong record of problem solving is highly essential.
- Strong reading and writing skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.