Junior Tool Install Structural Engineer
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- The Junior Tool Install Structural Engineer will provide Structural Engineering services in the electronics industrial field through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
- Will be part of a fast-paced team focused on providing the structural requirements for installing tools used to manufacture semiconductor wafers, including designing pedestals, equipment anchorage, and utility supports.
- Working with other engineers and designers of the multi-discipline team, as well as with clients and construction trade partners developing design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirement.
- Under general supervision, competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
- Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred
- Professional Structural Engineer License (PE)
- 0 to 4 years of experience in structural engineering
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
- Tool install experience in the semiconductor industry
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.