Junior Tool Install Structural Designer
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- The Junior Tool Install Structural Designer will support structural design services for the tool install program for state-of-the-art semi-conductor manufacturing facilities.
- Will be part of a fast-paced team focused on providing the structural requirements for installing tools used to manufacture semiconductor wafers, including designing pedestals, equipment anchorage, and utility supports.
- Working with other engineers and designers to convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables.
- Will work closely with clients and construction trade partners to develop concepts and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- Will create conceptual structural plans based on verbal direction or rough sketches
- Perform field walks.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- 2 years AutoCAD experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Revit experience
- Tool install experience in the semiconductor industry
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.