Junior Structural Designer
Portland, OR 97201
- The Junior Structural Designer will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Working with other designers and engineers to convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
- Will work closely with clients and construction trade partners as you develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- Will coordinate work with related disciplines to resolve problems and avoid clashes
- Will focus on quality, ensuring conformance with established structural standards, project standards, and project delivery processes
- Will perform field walks, which may include climbing ladders and walking/standing for extended periods of time.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College coursework on Revit, or 1-year Revit experience
- 1- year AutoCAD experience
- 1 to 3 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.