Junior Structural Designer
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- The Junior Structural Designer will support structural design services in the electronics industrial field through Revit modeling and CAD design.
- Will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Working with other designers and engineers conveying structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
- Will work closely with clients and construction trade partners to develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College coursework on Revit, or 1-year Revit experience
- 1-year AutoCAD experience
- 1 to 3 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.