Junior Industrial Engineer
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Engineer supports and implements process documentation, changes and improvements that are associated with the Paint Shop for Series and New Models.
- Leads feasibility studies and scenario evaluations as given by central technology and plant launch teams.
- Develops strategic planning tools as well as process sheets, and visual aids for assisting with series and new models.
- Performs role of counterpart to German New Model planners.
- Leads, implements, and communicates status of new projects at department and plant level.
- Trains and educates Management team, Production Associates, and Suppliers as new requirements and/ or procedures are identified.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- AS Degree with 2+ years of experience in a production environment.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering preferred
- 1+ years of project or team leadership in production environment
- 3+ years computer skills in Microsoft Office for making Word documents, Excel charts and graphs, and PowerPoint presentations.
- 1+ years SAP experience preferred.
- Must have experience as a project manager / product manager in a paint shop
- Catia experience required
- Must have experience of implementation of product changes, implementing new processes and updating standards.
- Must be highly organized with ability to drive change and manage timelines
- Must have a technical background
- Valid driver's license
- Basic German language written, and verbal skills preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.