Junior Graphic Artist/Proposal Production Associate
Stratford, CT 06615
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Junior Graphic Artist/Proposal Production Associate
- Junior Graphic Artist/Proposal Production Associate will be responsible for the production of proposal documents, including formatting text and graphic creation and assembly.
- The production associate will ensure the timely submission of routine and major proposals to various U.S. Government (USG) customers.
- Other responsibilities may include use of Project Management Console (PMC) for uploading DocPak documents and ability to perform file transfer via AMRDEC.
- BA/BS degree in a Graphic Design or technical field
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong organizational and project planning/management skills.
- Ability to adapt to new procedures, techniques, software and equipment when working on complex proposals.
- Must possess strong proposal production, graphic design, and project management skills.
- Must have experience in preparing proposals that vary in type, size and complexity.
- Must have knowledge in support of the company’s Acquire Business Process and the company’s proposal preparation process.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and be able to comfortably support cross-functional Business Acquisition Teams (BAT) that routinely includes senior level members.
- Must also be comfortable interacting with executive level management.
- Familiarity with BAER and ITC markings processes a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite 6 products is required.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have the flexibility to work beyond a normal work day when required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.