Junior Business Analyst
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Data Entry Analyst
This is currently a part time position but has potential for full time hours.
- The Data Entry Analyst will keep two incident reporting systems in sync via manual updates.
- The vendor will update tickets in their incident reporting system.
- That information must be entered into the customer’s HP ALM system. Information transfer between systems is time critical.
- Will gain an understanding of the application being supported and business processes.
- Open tickets on vendor application based on notification from HP ALM.
- Act on update notifications from either system.
- Update data from one system to the other.
- Conduct WebEx calls with Customer and Vendor for clarification of issues when needed.
- Participate in status calls to review open tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of HP ALM preferred
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.