Junior- Mid Level Piping Design Tech
Englewood, CO 80112
- The Junior-Mid Level Design Tech will perform standardized or prescribed design assignments involving logical engineering and design sequence.
- Interact with internal and external personnel on matters of moderate importance.
- Design all or portions of piping systems within assigned design area and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Uses computer-aided design equipment to layout piping systems, complete detailed design, and extract drawings for various levels of design completion up to and including final construction documentation.
- Coordinate design criteria with materials engineering, stress analysis, and other engineering/design disciplines in accordance with contractual specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree reduces experience required by 1-2 years
- 5-8 years of piping experience or drafting/design related course work is required
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Data Entry is required
- Good communication skills is required
- Basic understanding of piping layouts and field drawings is required
- AUTOCAD or MicroStation training/experience is preferred
- 3D Design capabilities is preferred
- Cadworx and/or SmartPlant 3D experience will be given preference
- Previous work experience in a refinery or chemical plant is preferred
- Previous safety awareness training is preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.