Journeymen Electrician (NJ Licensed)
Hoboken, NJ 07030
- The Electrician will perform PM's, including voltage, amperage, megger testing, mcc bucket servicing and cleaning.
- Will be working directly under the lead electrician.
- Will assist the lead electrician with new installations and repairs/troubleshooting.
- Perform predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Fill out predictive, preventative, corrective and other work orders in our CMMS system. (training will be provided).
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A valid electricians license and some formal electrical safety training is also required.
- 5-10 years of experience is required.
- Must know how to bend/install conduit and comply with NEC code.
- Must know how to properly size wiring to comply with NEC code.
- Must know how to troubleshoot VFD and VFD controls.
- Must know how to troubleshoot and evaluate control circuit including following one-line diagrams or as built drawings to locate circuits, controls, etc.
- Must have a basic knowledge of PLC’s and PLC / SCADA controls.
- Must know how to use multimeters, processes meters, megger meters and loop calibrators.
- Must know how to diagnose and troubleshoot motors including testing windings.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.