Asheville, NC 28801
- HKA Enterprises is hiring for Journeyman Electricians to in Asheville, NC.
- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs and maintains piping systems, pipe supports, fixtures, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water fixtures and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling and production and processing systems.
PAY RATE: $29.00 w/o NCCER and $30.00 with NCCER plus
These are night shift positions with $1.00/h. differential
- Craft certification or relevant certification with experience.
- May require a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 36+ months documented field experience at Helper 3 level in chosen craft discipline.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and document, plan and perform work activities independently.
- The degree of job responsibilities and requirements may vary depending on months of experience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.