Janitor (2nd shift)
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
This is a 2nd shift position-4:00pm-12:30am
- The Janitor is responsible for onsite cleaning of buildings and campus.
- Will aid the facilities maintenance team.
- Responsible for campus wide cleaning of floors, walls, restrooms, glass walls, furniture, etc.
- Responsible for removing all trash & recyclables
- Acts as emergency contact when the Yellow Springs campus is closed
- High School/trade school diploma or GED required
- 3+ years’ experience in janitorial
- Experience with floor care and maintenance (strip and wax of tiles) is a plus
- Ability to communicate regularly with team members, direct reports, and supervisors.
- Knowledge in janitorial processes and procedures.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.