Intermediate Administrative Assistant
Portland, OR 97201
This is a 9-month contract
- The Intermediate Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative support tasks.
- Will be responsible for coordinating between projects and departments and provide administrative support to multiple staff within the office.
- Managing calendars, coordinating meetings, booking boardrooms, invoicing, expense claims
- Setting up conference calls via Skype
- Taking meeting notes in Microsoft OneNote
- Organizing catering for meetings and performing pre/post meeting functions
- Assisting with flights, hotels and other travel-related arrangements
- Preparing presentations, proposals, reports and other correspondence in a timely manner
- Maintaining effective communication with project team members
- Working with other intermediate administrative assistants to meet deliverables
- Performing a variety of administrative support tasks, as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Discreet in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work independently and is proactive in taking initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.